Someday, someone is going to look at you with a light in their eyes you’ve never seen, they’ll look at you like you’re everything they’ve been looking for their entire lives. Wait for it.(via happy-absturz)
Learn to be alone, and to like it. There’s nothing more freeing and empowering than learning to like your own company.Mandy Hale (via tropicalrainstorm)
You think it’s cool to hate things. And it’s not. It’s boring. Talk about what you love and keep quiet about what you don’t.
Zibby (Liberal Arts)
define yourself by what you love. define yourself by what you love. define yourself by what you love.
I needed to be somewhere different. Maybe I needed to be someone different, too.The Clearing, Heather Davis (via exoticwild)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)